Monday 10 October 2016

Help me identify this squirrel!


We have squirrels running on our fence wall every day but they are so fast that I was never able to come close enough to have a clear view or picture of them, despite previous attempts here.

What I thought was a Striped ground squirrel / Xerus erythropus / Écureuil fouisseur (rat palmiste) gave me a perfect photo opportunity this morning and with it came doubts. I simply don't believe my identification was right anymore, but I couldn't find what it is. If any reader can help me out, they'll will have my eternal gratitude! (or as close to it as my failing memory will allow.) Thank you!



A friendly reminder; please contact me if you want to use any of the materials posted on this blog. It's nice, and it's the law. Thank you!

No comments: